Cruiser Command
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where I can download it?

2 posters

Go down

Where I can download it? Empty Where I can download it?

Post  bio120 Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:34 am

I'm just installed starcraft, and I wanna to play at Cruiser Command, but I cannot find it ad the internet. I like this map after playing on it at wc3. Please, give me link to download this map for starcraft

bio120

Back to top Go down

Where I can download it? Empty Re: Where I can download it?

Post  Siretu Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:31 am

All maps are now hosted on battle.net. If you have Starcraft 2 and not Starcraft(This forum is for Cruiser Command on Starcraft 2), you can install the map in-game. Just go to the arcade and search for "Cruiser" or something and see if you find it. If you press "Play", it will automatically download the latest version and put you in a lobby.
Siretu
Siretu
Admin
Admin

http://starcrafteditorial.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Where I can download it? Empty Re: Where I can download it?

Post  bio120 Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:39 am

Siretu wrote:All maps are now hosted on battle.net. If you have Starcraft 2 and not Starcraft(This forum is for Cruiser Command on Starcraft 2), you can install the map in-game. Just go to the arcade and search for "Cruiser" or something and see if you find it. If you press "Play", it will automatically download the latest version and put you in a lobby.

Thanks. I mean Starcraft II. I will try it

bio120

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum