Cruiser Command
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missiles and drones oh my!

2 posters

Go down

Missiles and drones oh my! Empty Missiles and drones oh my!

Post  Red-Rocket Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:23 pm

For a while i noticed that the cosmetic of loading a missile into the missile bay could result in 2 things. 1 the cosmetic missile never showed but you could still fire the missile just fine, another was that even after you fired the missile the cosmetic missile would stay where it was and not be removed, this can stack several times, confusing players on where to load

The other is figuring out what is wrong with the missile drone. it actually works great as of 1.6 patch but now i picked up on the fact that the drone will drop excess missiles near its sitting point, pretty convenient if you ask me. But the missile drone doesnt pick up the missiles again, rather getting others it hasnt touched, and even when you re-issue the order or give another drone the job they wont pick up those missiles until you pick up and drop em, then the drone will use them, but of course in the middle of a battle nobody has time to do that.
Also while fixing that bug maby have the drones pick up any missiles and drop it off at the conveinently located center so everything is ready for in the middle of a battle for players and drones? that would be also great
Red-Rocket
Red-Rocket

Back to top Go down

Missiles and drones oh my! Empty Re: Missiles and drones oh my!

Post  Siretu Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:26 am

The cosmetic missiles should always show up as of after my hotfix yesterday. Does it still happen or is this something you noticed earlier? I'm fixing the other bug where they don't disappear as I'm writing this.

I'll fix the drone issue. I don't understand your last request though? Drop off any missiles at the center so everything is read for battle? I thought it already did that. You said "now I picked up on the fact that the drone will drop excess missiles near its sitting point". Isn't this exactly what you asked for?
Siretu
Siretu
Admin
Admin

http://starcrafteditorial.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Red-Rocket Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:28 am

the drone will pick up 6 missiles even if there are 4 open slots, they will put the first 4 in and then return with the 2 and drop them off, they dont pile the missiles up intentionaly
Red-Rocket
Red-Rocket

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down