Cruiser Command
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secondary weps + ping ability

2 posters

Go down

Secondary weps + ping ability Empty Secondary weps + ping ability

Post  Red-Rocket Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:21 am

Ive had this idea on a first step towards drones in combat and people who want drones to ping, my solution is a new console that can be used by both drones and players. This console is just a secondary and wont be a big deal, it will have 2 abilities, ping (subject to cooldown if another console has used ping) and remember the OLD wepeons lazer that we had? that little 1 shot that did like 10 dmg? well i would like to reintroduce it. (10/10 dmg no energy cost) where will we put the console, ive had the idea to put FOUR on and they will go next to the navigation where theres 4 spaces where doodads used to be but where wiped out for game stability reasons. It will allow people who have nothing else to do (waiting for that miner and wraith to rebuild) and we can put extra drones on it and it will add a third element to combat, it wont change much and shouldnt affect early game so wraith can harass a little easier but later its just something of use if you run out of energy (like thats ever gonna happen).
Red-Rocket
Red-Rocket

Back to top Go down

Secondary weps + ping ability Empty Re: Secondary weps + ping ability

Post  DumbMarine Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:28 am

What would you name this console?

DumbMarine

Back to top Go down

Secondary weps + ping ability Empty Re: Secondary weps + ping ability

Post  Red-Rocket Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:08 pm

I think 'Auxillery weopens *1*' (insert number if we have 4)' should do
Red-Rocket