Cruiser Command
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Player black

2 posters

Go down

Player black Empty Player black

Post  Racism Minerbane Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:23 pm

Because of the nature of the mini-map almost constantly being black any player who picks black will not appear on mini-map giving his wraith an advantage because you seem to see enemies on your radar before you physically see their ships allowing you to start firing in advance while they don't see shit because your camo'ed in the map.

Racism Minerbane

Back to top Go down

Player black Empty Re: Player black

Post  Siretu Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:59 am

I understand that this may be a problem. However, you could always change the color settings(button next to the minimap) which will make all enemies appear as red.

On the other hand, I understand that changing the color settings is not an optimal solution and I'd be glad to hear if you got a suggestion for a way to improve it. I could probably make it appear as some other color on the minimap, but which one? I don't want to use a color that's already taken since that would only confuse people. I'm not sure if I have any leftover colors.
Siretu
Siretu
Admin
Admin

http://starcrafteditorial.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Racism Minerbane Tue Jan 22, 2013 3:58 pm

I have no solution, usually I play as black wraith so its not my problem that much either. Just depends how much weight you put into the wraith 1v1 fights.

Racism Minerbane

Back to top Go down

Post  Siretu Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:59 am

There is no black color, although there was a Dark grey. I removed it as a color choice in 1.1. Tell me if it is still a problem.
Siretu
Siretu
Admin
Admin

http://starcrafteditorial.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum