Repair Kit not working

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repair Kit not working

Post  Pyrowolf on Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:23 pm

I know that your "how to post bug reports" says to submit a bug report form but I'm not sure where to find it. The post says "find it here" like there is supposed to be a link but there isn't.

Unfortunately I didn't think to save the replay but earlier today I had a game where nobody on our team was able to use the repair kit item. Left clicking the item in your inventory did nothing. It was still possible to right click and drop the item, but not to use it. Several people on our team tried it and were unsuccessful. We also tried buying new repair kits, so it wasn't just the one.

Pyrowolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Repair Kit not working

Post  ConfuseRay on Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:22 pm

This is not a bug. When you have a repair kit, a new button appears in your character card: Repair.

long story short, with the repair kit in hand, simply press r, then left click the area you want to clear of debris.

ConfuseRay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Siretu on Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:32 am

I could change it so you repair by clicking on it, and I probably will eventually. Why didn't I do that immediately? Due to a bug in the editor, items can't show aoe cursors. Aoe cursors are the circles used by abilities like emp and psi storm.

However, this bug was apparently fixed with the recent 1.5 patch.
Siretu
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://starcrafteditorial.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pyrowolf on Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:31 am

I see. Was it a click-on-item feature in the previous version? I could have sworn that I had used it that way in the previous version, but perhaps I'm remembering incorrectly.

Pyrowolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top