Quantum torpedos

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Quantum torpedos

Post  Red-Rocket on Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:02 pm

Yes you read that right, we could always change the name but yes indeed
Kinetics are fun, Kinetics are great, but they are the only 'tier 2' upgrade you can get, my suggestion for an alternative of kinetics is known as Qauntum torpedos, if you have a better name, im all open to it.
What it will do
It will kinda be like a hunter seeker drone where as in it will be launched kinda slow at first then sundenly go from 2 to 1000 and fly off in the direction of where the weapon guy wanted to shoot it, the delay before it should be a full second before it goes insanly fast. (white large ball, color white)
the damage of it is...idk we can experiment on what works, im not sure the excact dps on kinetics is but quantum should be similar in dps. Right now i suggest a 800/800 dmg hit with a 5 second cool down, the upgrades should be a matter of whether it should do more damage to shields or have a (Tier 1 1200/1200. Tier 2 and 1600/1600) or if it should have a 10% bleed through meaning that of the 800 dmg 80 will go past sheilds and do hull dmg while 720 hit sheilds and should be upgraded to (tier 2 900dmg %20 bleed through '180 dmg to hull' . tier 3 1000 dmg 30% bleed through '300 dmg to hull' )
It should also cost (Tier 1) 50 yellow 50 Blue 80 Green (Tier 2) 80 blue 80 yellow 120 Green and (Tier 3) 120 Blue 120 Yellow 200 Green.
Why green? because in late game situations people will have 600 green and this is a good way to use it on plus blue and yellow because red seems like most of the time hard to find

Last edited by Red-Rocket on Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:10 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : costs)
Red-Rocket

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quantum torpedos

Post  DumbMarine on Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:49 am

This weapon seems way too powerful, it feels like it makes kinetics and lasers completely pointless.

DumbMarine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Red-Rocket on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:44 pm

5s cooldown, forgot to add that or maby more its something to discuss, 1 projectile that hits hard but takes a long time to shoot, kinda emberrasing if you miss
Red-Rocket

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Red-Rocket on Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:47 pm

i simply wanted to post this idea because CC needs more weps, kinetics is the only weapon that we can choose (besides lazer bursts and broads but those are more meant for early game, i want later game with more variations)
Red-Rocket

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top